2015 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Feedback Reports and 2015 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) are available now. The reports were released on September 26, 2016. The PQRS Feedback Reports show your program year 2015 PQRS reporting results, including payment adjustment assessment for calendar year 2017. The 2015 Annual QRURs show how physician groups and physician solo practitioners performed in 2015 on the quality and cost measures used to calculate the 2017 Value Modifier as well as their 2017 Value Modifier payment adjustment.
Access and review your 2015 PQRS Feedback Report and 2015 Annual QRUR now to determine whether you are subject to the 2017 PQRS negative payment adjustment and the 2017 Value Modifier payment adjustment.
The 2015 PQRS feedback report contains all detailed information needed to determine your program year 2015 PQRS reporting results and indicates if you are subject to the 2017 PQRS negative payment adjustment.
The 2015 Annual QRURs show how physician groups and physician solo practitioners performed on quality and cost measures relative to national benchmarks and indicates if physicians will receive an upward, neutral or downward adjustment under the Value Modifier in 2017. The QRURs also contain important information about care delivered to Medicare beneficiaries that can be used to better understand and improve quality and cost performance under the Value Modifier including information about hospitalizations and other providers that can be used to improve quality and better coordinate care.
How to Access the Reports:
- EIDM Account. An Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) account with the appropriate role is required for participants to obtain 2015 PQRS Feedback Reports and 2015 Annual QRURs.
- If you already have an EIDM account, then follow the instructions provided here to sign up for the appropriate role in EIDM.
- To find out if there is already someone who can access your PQRS Feedback Report and QRUR, contact the QualityNet Help Desk.
- To sign up for an EIDM account, visit the CMS Enterprise Portal and click "New User Registration" under "Login to CMS Secure Portal." Instructions for signing up for an EIDM account are provided here.
- Both reports can be accessed on the CMS Enterprise Portal using the same EIDM account.
Additional Information on PQRS Feedback Reports or QRURs:
Information on the Informal Review Process:
- If you believe you were assessed the 2017 PQRS negative payment adjustment in error, please submit an informal review.
- View the "2015 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS): 2017 Negative Payment Adjustment - Informal Review Made Simple" guide on the PQRS Analysis and Payment webpage.
- For the 2017 Value Modifier, physician groups or physician solo practitioners may request an informal review of perceived errors in their 2017 Value Modifier calculation. Additional information about the 2015 Annual QRURs and how to request an informal review is available on the 2015 QRUR and 2017 Value Modifier webpage.
- Request an informal review of your 2015 PQRS results and/or 2017 Value Modifier calculation during the informal review period of September 26, 2016 through November 30, 2016 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- For additional assistance regarding EIDM or the content or data contained in the PQRS Feedback Reports, contact the QualityNet Help Desk at 1-866-288-8912 (TTY 1-877-715- 6222) from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To avoid security violations, please do not include personal identifying information such as Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number in email inquiries to the QualityNet Help Desk.
- For additional assistance regarding the QRUR or the Value Modifier, or if you are having trouble accessing the PQRS Feedback Reports, contact the Physician Value Help Desk at email@example.com or 888-734-6433 (select option 3).