On Tuesday, April 19, from 10:00 - 11:00 am, join staff from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services as they discuss the benefits of MI Health Link, Michigan's Medicare and Medicaid Integrated Care Demonstration, for providers and beneficiaries. Physicians and other health care providers delivering services to people in the MI Health Link demonstration counties (Barry, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, Macomb, St. Joseph, Van Buren, Wayne, and all Upper Peninsula counties) are encouraged to join.
You will learn how this innovative integrated care demonstration:
- Is different from other programs
- Provides value for providers and beneficiaries
- Coordinates care and services
- Provides Home and Community Based Services
- Creates opportunity to become a MI Health Link provider
To attend, register here. For more about the webinar, please download the Provider Webinar flier.
For more information about MI Health Link, please visit www.michigan.gov/mihealthlink.