The BHI Collaborative
, a partnership between the AMA and seven other leading physician organizations, is launching a new, free initiative this Fall – The BHI Immersion Program
– designed to provide enhanced technical assistance to physician practices.
Selected practices will participate (at no cost to them)
in a 12-month curriculum designed and taught by industry experts on how to effectively implement behavioral health integration (BHI). Upon completion, practices will be able to:
- Identify the best approach for delivering integrated care (including telehealth) for their practice and patients
- Determine internal staffing needs (including preparation, training, or qualifications) along with outside partnerships
- Design a workflow(s) with processes and protocols that works best for their practice
Bill/receive payment to sustain delivery of integrated care services
- Establish short- and long-term goals of success, including measurable improvement targets and indicators
Learn more and apply to see if your practice qualifies. Application process closes on Friday, August 5th.