If you are in need of earning some CME credits, MSMS has made it convenient to get the continuing education you need.
- CME for COVID-19: Executive Order 2020-82 allowed LARA to recognize hours worked responding to the COVID-19 emergency as hours toward continuing education courses or programs required for licensure. The credit period is through June 9, 2020 but you may report those credits to MSMS anytime before September 1, 2020. Learn how>>
- On-Demand Webinars: MSMS offers more than 22 hours of continuing medical education where you can watch in the comfort of your own home. Sign up now>>
- Tele-Town Halls for Physicians: Have you participated in any of MSMS’s Tele-Town Hall Series for Physicians? CME credits are available for each of them. Watch now>>
- MSMS Fall Conferences: MSMS Foundation's Fall Conferences, including its Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) and the Michigan Board of Medicine CME requirements, will be offered online later this year.
- County Medical Societies and Specialty Societies: Physicians should check their county medical societies and their state and national specialty societies for additional opportunities for online CME.